Monday 24 May 2010

Fuck, I miss you, girls!!!


Hey, sleepy people!


What s up and why no one is not updating the blog? You already forgot about other wonderful people that you met?


So, as I was saying, I fucking miss you and I know you miss my swearings also :p

I would like to share with you my first day in my new home/life, because when I entered the house I totally freaked out...yeah, I know you can't imagine me being freaked out and almost crying, but I'm a sensitive person inside my heart :p


I was alone in my room and something hit me like a punch in the stomach...the fucking feeling that I'm alone and this will be my life for 9 months. I was quite tired after the wonder week in Athens and this amplified my feelings, but as I told you, I totally freaked out. And I couldn't talked with my parents or friends (no phone, no internet).


Buuut I survived the first night and yesterday, being sooo sunny, I went to the beach, took the first swim in the Ionic sea, laying on a terrace with a glass of wine and a frappe and just relaxed...thinking of you, lovely people that I met. I tried to think what s everyone doing in the same time with me. During the night, I kept the beer tradition and with Agnesa and another latvian girl, we went to the beach drinking and making plans to try to visit you, people.


Well, it will be great if you would also share something with us, even in the worst english possible (or drink a beer before writting :p)or just post some pictures with you and your place.


Enjoy, lovely people and think of me from time to time or just come to visit me in this wonderful city!


Yammas! ( i don't know how to spell it :p)
P.S. The picture is from my window :)

3 comments:

  1. At first,I thought it was Xavi who wrote "I miss you girls".Then,I realised that he should have missed the way back to Dadia,in order to swim in Ionic Sea:)
    a big hug to everybody and I am really happy using this tool to continue communicating!"U will never walk alone" in Greece,
    Elias

    ReplyDelete
  2. i miss javi!
    looking like totally lost the first day between only girls!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. jejeje
    believe me, I miss you a lot. ;)
    But now I have a lot of birds, so...I´ll be happy!
    A huge hug for everybody!!

    Tolas is my nickname(Javi)

    ReplyDelete