Wednesday 26 May 2010


This photo is the color of the sky where I am, i just took it 2h ago.

Seriously, if we could all be here, under this blue sky at Lefkada, It would be the paradise.

I had such a great time during this seminar.

Yesterday was my 1st day in the Elderly Care center, the people there are really old, about 90 years old.
Honestly, I didn't think they were this old, but I don't mind.
I work with a german volunteer, she's been working here since january, she helps me a lot.

Unfortunetalety, the people thereo only speak greek so I can't understand a word about what they saying.
My 1st greek's lesson is next week, so I hope shortly I will be able to communicate with the staff and of course the old people.
I'm pretty sure by learning even a basic word each day, I'm gonna be Ok to say what I mean.

I'm looking forward to be at the mid-term seminar with all of you and the trainers too :)

Clémentine

No comments:

Post a Comment